About Us & Contact Details
Company Profile on African Classics Ltd.
Maggie Mungai & Monique Brown were the dynamic duo that merged, Annabelle Thom & Travellers, two independent labels in early 2017 to create African Classics. Early in 2020 the team grew when Noni Weru joined African Classics. Noni brings with her expertise in both Administrative and Financial Management and has made the AC team well rounded.
Our seamless merger of Home Décor, Fashion & Travel Bags have taken on many new adventures with clients over the years and become known for our ‘adventure in style’ look - connecting each product and interior to the brand’s continental roots. Beyond function and aesthetic, their product durability is a testament to African Classic’s exemplary workmanship.
We showcase the talent and quality of workmanship that Kenyans and Africans across the continent have to offer that embody a safari chic feel.
We also offer custom design and fabrication for items to help compliment your design ideas, as well as offer manufacturing of your lines through our production facility.
A Few of the Items we offer:
- Vehicle Seat Covers & Tarpaulins
- Corporate Branded Gifts
- Folding Safari Director Chairs
- Designer Handbags originally from Annabelle Thom
- Insulated Cooler Bags
- Custom indoor and outdoor furniture.
- Consultancy Services for Interiors and Garden Design.
We are in the following areas:
- Langata Link Shops
- Duty Free Terminal 1A at JKIA
- Factory Outlet inside Acacia Drive Camp off Acacia Drive (Former Karen Camp)