About Us & Contact Details
African Classics was a merging of two favorite labels in early 2017. Annabelle Thom and Travellers joined forces to create the lifestyle brand we now know as African Classics. It is a seamless merging of our amazing fashion bag and jewelry line mixed with our safari style and travel accessories that have been used the world over.
Travellers was originally started by two Kenyan women who wanted to showcase the talent and quality of workmanship that Kenyans have to offer and Annabelle Thom started her first production almost 20 years ago making hats, bags and fashion accessories that embodied a safari chic feel.
Not only do the amazing Annabelle Thom lines live on, but Travellers has extended its utilitarian style into chic new pieces that embody fashion and function, made with our African spirit.
We also offer custom design and fabrication for items for you want to embody our unique style to help compliment your design ideas.
A Few of the Items we offer:
- Vehicle Seat Covers & Tarpaulins
- Corporate Branded Gifts
- Folding Safari Director Chairs
- Designer Handbags originally from Annabelle Thom
- Insulated Cooler Bags
- Aqua Bags (Our always famous swimming pool bean bags).
- Custom indoor and outdoor furniture.
We are located in the following areas:
- Rosslyn Riviera Mall - Ground Floor Just Before Food Plus and Across from News Cafe
- Langata Link Shops
- Made In Kenya at The Alchemist
- Duty Free Terminal 1A at JKIA
- Factory Outlet inside Magadi Tenting Center off Magadi Road, next door to Brookhouse School